Saturday 5 January 2013

Eco Princess

Small part of the photo shoot i did with my wonderful friend Stacey! So kind to let me take these pictures, and to model my stuff anyway! It was freezing when we did this and she only had very thin layers on, bless her, she did some good photo as well, i just need to learn how to photo shop stuff....
So Xmas is over, been hectic, seen family and went out with friends few times, woke up on New Years with a new tattoo, have no idea where it came from, but ah well, all in good fun!
Sorry haven't blogged in a while, not that many people read this, but like I said have been hectic, so will hopefully post more outfits and pieces soon, got an Outfit Of The Day from Barnardos lined up that i dressed today, looked beautiful, if i do say so myself (smug face)
So until the (hopefully) very near future stay beautiful!


No comments:

Post a Comment