Tuesday 30 April 2013

Outfit Of The Day- Cosmo

Another outfit of the day gurl! I know I know these are pretty ratchet, but I dont have much inspo for outfits at the moment, I mean I only go to Barnardos :P This was a quick photo shoot (as if) before I left which I may start doing again.....
Anyway here we gooo!

 I love this t shirt! I got it from New Look in Liverpool ages ago in a buy 2 get 1 free deal, good times....
So I've gone for a kinda seapunk look today I feel with the colours and shiz, just have to dye my hair green.
Hat: eBay
T shirt: New Look
Jeans: Carboot
Wig: eBay
Shoes: New Look
Necklaces: Topman 

I've tried to stick to the simple colour scheme as per because I like samey samey things that match but not exactly. Matched the trousers to hints of purple in the top, although I'm just loving these jeans so that's the real reason I wore them ;)  
I didn't realize how my hat looked like it was falling off in this picture, I blame the wig, although it didn't look like that during the rest of the day, looked better and stayed on pretty well. i wore the wig because I fancied having blonde hair for the day, even though its cheap it fits well and looks great, well at least I think so. 
That's all for today, more soon

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Haha thank you ^^ although cant see them very well with my terrible photo skills XD
      Love your style btw! Very cool :P esp May 1 post!

      Delete